Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fisherman's Prayer

Marine life is also facing problems at present,  waste materials
can reach  the bottom of the ocean and many studies has proven
this already. Massive coral reefs has been also destroyed by human. 
A fisherman can make a great change through his right action.

A FISHERMAN'S PRAYER

In our  daily tasks we usually uttered a prayer for us to be blessed the whole day.
The job of the fisherman is not easy  as what we think but it needs a lots of patience, bravery  and guidance to the Lord for them not to be abusive to the nature.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, with all my fishing tools in hand 
I almost feel like dancing in the cloud, not just an ordinary fisherman. 

Forgive me when sometimes I got smaller fish away 
My patience may lost  for waiting to be caught another day. 

Lord, calm me  when my temper burst. 
When my action is against me I begin to swear. 

Help me to look upon my fishing buddy with patience, and grace 
To choose and look at the big one's and take care the little one. 

Lord please help me to return to my home safely. 
To see my family  once and  be free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment