Monday, February 6, 2012

Green Backyard

Another way of promoting green environment and become the role model to our neighbors is to start  creating and turning your backyard into green environment no matter how wide or small  is the place.
Wow! I feel  I will not leave this place . Do you like this type of  surrounding?
I like this type of pathwalk covered with green grasses from left to right.
What time do you want to  walk  on this pathwalk?  If you will ask me I will
choose morning and in the afternoon.

Do you like typical and simple scenery in your backyard? I like this
green backyard with green trees  in the inside.


I'm sure this statue promotes green environment!
No wonder he is angry  if you don't 


I like very much the ambient of this place especially the taro
green  big leaves. How about you do like this also?


What a wonderful place to sit down and have a rest.
I love this type of place how  about you? I hope you like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment